Faculty & Professional Staff
The Institute for Global Studies provides support for faculty through travel grants, curriculum development and building intellectual strength through activities including:
- Develop or revise curriculum and interdisciplinary courses to fit with grant themes;
- collaborate on colloquia, conferences, and workshops;
- innovative intellectual communities;
- academic conferences;
- interdisciplinary seminars, lecture series, and symposia;
- exhibitions and performances;
- international research collaborations;
- outreach to K-12 teachers and students;
- new academic programs.
Faculty and staff who are interested in seeking support for these activities should contact the Title VI coordinator at the Institute for Global Studies, Klaas van der Sanden at email@example.com.